Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Random thoughts

Like I have any other kind :)
T.V- Grey's is shapin' up to have another kick-butt season/ Dexter's is getting kinda creepy/Private Practice..myeh./Top Gear, too cool/BBC's Sir David Attenborough, what a fasinating peep, wonder if him and Gerrald Durrell ever hung out?


Food- I've developed a fondness for stir fry and pork fried rice. Fresh vegetables are suddenly appealing..I must be getting old, reminds me I need some Vitamin C, bin negligent with the fruits lately. The Halloween treats are all gone.


Music- Listening to the "Classic" Rock station today, bin awhile sounds fresh.

Women-Oye.

Kids- Mystifying..what do they see in me anyways?

Oshawa-Bin for over 10 years now..what HAppened?! AAck.

Work- It only hurts when I stop.

The big Four OH-I'm a giant Hobbit, what the fuck?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Giant hobbit...now that's funny!