Thursday, March 20, 2008

Remembering Alice Cooper

I hate school. But if you were to ask me why I couldn't give you a clear answer. Maybe it's a "rebelling against authority" thing, or I'm uncomfortable around authority figures..dunno I'm sure it'll come back to me. Made the decision to upgrade my skills such as they are. Which means at some point I'll have to get my grade 12. My reasoning or rational is that though I've had numerous businesses they've never bin all that profitable and maybe they could have bin if I'd dotted all my "i"'s and crossed all my "t"'s as far as the paperwork goes. To my credit I've never gone into the red so it's possible with a lil schoolin' I could have some sucess.
Step one is a 5 week Self-employment course with a advanced computer course interwoven in. As much as I use my 'pute I'm clueless when it comes to the business applications. Though I did use it once for flyers, which by the way is a bad idea, it's cheaper(and faster) to get them done at a print shop.
Step 2 depends on how I do on Step one so I'll come back to step 2 at a later date.

No comments: