Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Body Parts

Cleaning the kids room today. finding pieces of various doll parts and it was somewhat disconcerting. Just curious but how many tentacles does a squid have? Sacrificed my bookcase ta use for a dresser of sorts. Relocated all my books and odds and ended to a corner of a closet. Maybe I'll put a TV in there room, be nice ta not trip over the game consoles wires when I want ta watch a movie..feeling very domestic today, rationalizing that I gotta get ones house in order before I can fix the rest.
Windows service pack 3 has bin givin' me all kinds of headaches today, dosent wanna play nice with firefox, very annoying.
Is there anything more painful then stepping on a piece of lego?
Would drinking beer be really that big a deal? It's only 5%..
Vodka'd be better, in moderation of course, maybe just a glass at night ta take the edge off.
Self:..
Yeah,yeah, maybe with milk, some ice, and a splash of coke? :P
Self: Forgot the Baileys..
Right,right, yum! :)

No comments: