Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hammer time.

Or how to get rid of a noisy neighbor. 11 oh 2 and my landlord's bangin' away next door. Renovating the apartment, bin at it for about 2 years now. 15 minutes earlier I swore as I lay trying to sleep that if he was still at it at 11 I was going over with my hammer. So..11 oh 3 I go over with my hammer and ask if there's anything I can hammer. I start with the door then gesture at the apartment walls "These?" How bout a window?" I ask. I then explain that I have to be up early and if I heard one more tap of a hammer I was gonna demo the whole apartment. Needless to say he packed up in a hurry and I think I heard his truck leave at this very moment.
..I realize this may not have bin the wisest course of action but I am so TIRED and it yeilded the quickest results. may find a eviction notice in my mailbox in the mornon

No comments: