Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh that's just nasty..


Feelin' better, nasty business being ill, I won't go into detail, just..blauch! Good thing too, lettin' some things slide of late(don't need much of an excuse for that ta happen) So..get right on that "to do" list, after the weekend though, ya know I got the kids..it's the weekend..what can ya do on the weekend anyways?
Other thoughts..
Obama! Way ta go USA, jus hope he dosent puss out on health care reform, pullin' outta Iraq(theres a charming mental pic for yas) etc..

The weather..
Fuck me I might as well be back in Alberta so damn cold( I am NOT getting old)

Life in general..
Myeah. THAT time of year so no comment.

Highlights of the week..
...Deanna aced a test, but that's more HER highlight but hey, YAY Deanna woowho, so proud.

Oh wait! Ladie's dog at the store likes me now, years gettin through to that mutt.
..that's it.

No comments: