Thursday, February 19, 2009

A word about "text"ing( or "tuv8def3wxyz9tuv8"ing)

I s'pose it's the evolution of note writing, which once apon a time I was quite good at."Put it in a note" was a line I heard a lot..hey wait a minute..whatever, note writing was cool, sly, covert Interesting! Seen a lady on the bus the other day texting, her fingers were like "Riverdance"ing on phone, was like held up to her face in prayer to the text gods, was a lil disturbing. Not likin it anywho.
The fact that I have NO clue how to text MAY have somthin to do with it..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Something to do with it? More like everything to do with it....we fear what we do not know, in your case that would be texting.

Wolfwhispers said...

Fear? Psshh, mashing wee buttons with Man fingers on a wee phone is just silly and we all know "silly" is just not my style*koff*