Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fucken assholes

The particulars: A local newspaper, a kid, a parent, an assumption that that I prescribe to aforementioned local newspaper.
So when the kid comes to my door to collect monies for the delivered papers I tell him, or more accurately his dad(kid's like 6) that I don't prescribe and there's some kinda mistake. He tries ta tell me he's delivered like 3 papers, I say whatever I didn't ask for them(I've only seen one, I thought it was junkmail) don't deliver any more. Today his kid puts another one in my door, so I go out paper in hand, and put it back in his cart. I tell his dad(kid's only 6) I don't want this paper. thanx. I'm cool cause.. kid's only 6. The dad tells me they gotta give every house one and ta call the paper if I don't want one.
Fucken Newspaper..I'm not pissed because of there lame ass scam, I'm pissed cause I can't just pay for the fucken thing, look the kid in the eye and say"There ya go but I don't need no more ok?"Feel like a piece of shit cause some fuck at the paper..ommmmmmm. I hate being put in a awkward position.
Oh and on a unrelated note I quit smoking again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, the big guy gets bitchy without his nicotine

B's self - Yep, happens everytime

It's just a newspaper not some global injustice or anything

B's self - Don't worry, this too will pass

I hope so for your sake

B's self - Yeah me too