Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nostalgia

Ack, my daughter wanted me to put some music on, helps her sleep. So I did. Checked the playlists and Fleetwood Mac was handy so I put it on. Thinkin' background noise, whatever. 4 songs later I'm feeling decidely bummed, yet I can't turn it off! Don't get me wrong I like Fleetwood Mac but it's got it's time and place. A long car trip by myself, in the morning ta offset a grumpy wake up, when the kids are tearing it up etc. *sigh* not tonight though.
Self:Are we feelin' fragile tonght? :(
Fuuuck off!
Self: (hehehehe)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Knocking Fleetwood Mac, what the hell is that??

B's self - The big guy is pms-ing, sorry about that

Yeah well, I hear midol works wonders

B's self - He was having a bad night, it happens

I'm not impressed

B's self - I'm afraid you aren't the first to say that

*wanders off thinking maybe he's been watching too much Greys*