Monday, June 16, 2008

When push comes to shove.(or a claustraphobic's nightmare.)

Something wrong with this picture..the piles of boxes2/3's of the way to the ceiling, a shopping cart, a rug cleaner from like the 50s..all where there used ta be nothing, maybe a bike or 2, 8 by 4 feet square of what used ta be clear space, the ONly clear space in the apartment NOT filled with..JUNK(sorry roomie)! The landlord in his drywalling frenzie of the hallway had walled in a closet, so naturally that stuff had to go somewhere..I tossed a kitchen table and 3 chairs for that space. The kitchen is like the busiest area in my apartment, meals are cooked, lunches are made, laundry is done there(hoses attach to the sink) Everywhere else is jam packed full of ..crap(sorry roomie)! But everywhere else isn't a high traffic area, I can deal with it. What I CAN'T deal with is the only high traffic place in the house being cluttered! Some perspective, I've organized, shuffled around, and emptied every room in the apartment over the last couple years ta make room and it just FUCKIN fills up again! I'm at my wits end, time ta think about moving I think cause it's just not doable anymore.
Self: Feel better?
Yeah, venting good.
Self:..hear that? sounds like the landlord.
...
Self: Easy, he's workin next store.
So anyways, yup, time ta move.
Self: Of course in order ta do that-
I know,I know, I'm on it.

No comments: