Thursday, December 11, 2008

Myself

I aaask myself.
Whaat's wrooong myself?
There's nooo reply,
'cause there's juuust myself,
Just me.

Imaginings..
I used ta imagine people I knew were occupying the bodies of my pets..cats usaully..cause they had that way of lookin' at ya, like they knew.. what you were up to.. and they were gonna use that information..when they got back to there HUMAN body.

There are no purple hippos in Oshawa(but don't tell my kids) maybe in other parts of the world..who knows.

Kitty was my best friend, she had thumbs and didn't mind being chased around the house, or kids, or showers. I always knew what she wanted, cause she told me.

I'm tired, I gotta be up in three hours,that really blows, and I got a child's birthday and Christmas on the horizon. I refuse ta worry, yet here I sit..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You worry too much. That which cannot be changed must be accepted....read that inside a fortune cookie once.