Monday, December 8, 2008

Venting

quick disclaimer..this is just a vent, just getting a few things off my chest here to avoid the inevitable Christmas meltdown.

The job situation:
I'm a temp, every morning I get up at 430 AM, trudge down to the service wait in line and cross my fingers that they'll send me out that day. If I'm lucky I'll get a repeat, go back the next day skip the line, maybe come in a lil later, and if I'm REALLY lucky the repeats will continue for a week or two(my first stint went for 3 months) If I'm unlucky I'll get there, get nothing, and go home at 830/900. The rational for this silliness is that I may get hired full time somewhere, it happens, or so I'm told. Recently I was at a place(almost 3 weeks in) and I was just starting to think they were gonna ask me to stay, they seemed to be grooming me for the job, I was doing a lot more then the other temps it seemed, when last thursday they let us go(no return) The manager started a well rehearsed spiel about "We're not busy.." but I cut him off, smiled, told him t'was a pleasure, have a good weekend, take care and walked away. psssh, please, i bin doing rejection since I was wee, quick and painless is the way ta go.
So fuck, that's a kick in the ass, now I'm back ta getting up earlier, trying ta get up front in line, ta MAYBE get somthin',FUCK me.

The place of residence situation:
Same shit, different fucken day. I don't even bother trying ta sort it anymore, every week the roomie brings home more crap..sorry stuff from the auctions. I just clear and clean as necessary nowadays.

Family situation:
I dunno..what can I say, the ex got a deal on a X-box 360, she's covered. Mom sent some stuff to Tammy's for the kids and..hold on! To Tammys?! That's, that's consorting with the enemy in my books! I got the e-mail from her to Tammy as well for some reason. Fuck me twice.

Friends situation:
Bah, friends, got one that's in a place where I just can't go and another that's sparing me the "drama" in her life, well fuck me, and here I'm thinking THAT'S when friends come in handy?

Anywho, I suspect that I'm reaping what I've sown, and despite my rant these are the peeps in my life and I love them all.

Self: kinda lost your momentum eh?
..Shut The Fuck UP! If Denis Leary can mellow with age, so can I.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy crap!


Hey, what the hell did you do to him this time??


B's self: It would appear that Scrooge has come for his yearly visit. Just give the big guy a couple weeks and he'll be his sunshiney self again.


I hope so because that was not very Christmas-like at all!
*thinks to herself that I have tried calling but we all know how that turned out*